Hi All

Lillady

Tuner
Car
fiesta st &focus st
Hi thought i would sign up after a recommendation from a friend (MRB).

Im Faye currently driving our track day fiesta ST which is work in progress cant wait for it all to be finished now and also a black focus st no plans to tune it yet at the moment but we shall see by summer i know i would of got the itch for more power lol!!! :blink1:

Anyway hope everyone ok and chat soon!!

Site looks good!

Faye

:)

Hi thought i would sign up after a recommendation from a friend (MRB).

Im Faye currently driving our track day fiesta ST which is work in progress cant wait for it all to be finished now and also a black focus st no plans to tune it yet at the moment but we shall see by summer i know i would of got the itch for more power lol!!! :blink1:

Anyway hope everyone ok and chat soon!!

Site looks good!

Faye

:)

Hi Faye

welcome to the site hun, i promised faye that it was a cool site so dont let me down lads lol

get yourself a project post up so we can see what your building, and i'll see you down at JG Racing this weekend... sure i can find you a job on the skyline to do lol

Hi Faye

welcome to the site hun, i promised faye that it was a cool site so dont let me down lads lol

get yourself a project post up so we can see what your building, and i'll see you down at JG Racing this weekend... sure i can find you a job on the skyline to do lol

Oi lol im a girl :( :)

Hi lillady and a very warm welcome to the TorqueCars mad house.

I guess you'll be another challenger for MrB on the strip when you finish your car ;)?

Hi peeps thank you for the welcome.

Ha ha i cant say i give MRB a arse whipping but he knows i give him a bloody good try on the bends dont ya lol!!!

The car has only just started its work i will make a project and progress topic and get some pics up. but finished stripping the damn thing out this weekend.

Welcome. Would like to see the spec also :amuse: How'd the stripping out go? These Fiestas full of all that bitumen sound proofing?

Its not going to bad everything is out apart form the seats and the dash board did have a few nightmare moments but there always away to get round it. there loads of sound proofing but if your going to do it you got to do it allt he way and it not a pretty sight after lol!

The spec not out of this world at the moment bare in mind this has only been decided in the last month to go the whole way!

Hello fellow newbie :D I used to have a stripped XR2 for track, just as you say its not all about straight line power, but chucking it round the bends!

Z

there loads of sound proofing but if your going to do it you got to do it allt he way and it not a pretty sight after lol!

I agree. Everything in mine is out bar the dash and the seats. Heater has been left in to demist the windows but even parts of my dash and the venting behind it has been cut away. Lost nearly 4kgs from the dash alone without changing its appearance. Hope you're weighing everything and getting rid of the ABS :wink:

hey everyone im back not been on for a while and just going put up a little section on the fiesta project its not brilliant but all in good time

029.gif

A stripped out Fiesta ST will be a riot to drive! I drove one of the rally prepped 160bhp ones at Silverstone & absolutely loved it! :bigsmile:

I tell you what i had 3 of these fiesta st so far with a few little mods but then bought a focus st but this little fiesta is so much fun!!

You'll have plenty more fun drives out of it yet. They are so chuckable in the bends it gets quite addictive.

Isamu, where've you been? How's it going mate? Done anything interesting lately? (Is the email in your profile still the one you use?)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back