hi all i got a honda accord and would like sum info please

linhoods

Car
accord 2.2vtec
Hi im dan and have a 93 honda accord type r 2.2 vtec auto and its the first honda and vtec car ive owned and cannot find any info about my new car on google any info would be great thanks and any cheap mods for power and handling would also b great. atm it has got kingsprings in the front and superlows in the back itz siting on 17inch mags that are 225 by 45 custom staneless steal manafold with 2 and a half inch piping all the way down 2 a twin 3 inch also has 4 inch staneless steal inlet pipe that gos down 2 the body kit with a podfilter in a mesh gap in the kit has side skirtz and a rear kit the front and rear are custom fiberglass and the sides are some type of metal and it has a oil gauge in it if that makes any diffence at al. 1 of my mates had told me about a vtec controller and a fuel controller and said it may give me more power but have also read that itz best 2 keep the vtec kick in were it is stock at about 4k any idearz or prices would be great thanks and what is the the stock bhp of them?

as far as i know it has h22a engine which produces 22obhp.think it has top speed of 150.seen these in the flesh.somebody has 1 round here.nice looking motors mate.has a lsd gear box.Get some pics up.forget the v-tec controller leave that to the ecu.

Last edited:
thanks 4 the reply il try and get sum photo up asap wel as in looks wise itz half way thro a paint job of gloss black that realy sutes the car and the bodykit looks realy nice when wet or at night with the street lights.and the other thing it has a grimreaper vinl on 90% of the bonnet that also came wit the car also with a ful blue led undercar kit. would u have any idear hw much it would cost 2 buy the bitz 2 do a manul converson cus have hurd i kan use a manule box and bitz off a 2.2vtec prelude? is it worth gting a fuel controller? thanks

Ok sorry about that im just using my cellphone for the internet so my mind just ticks into txt mode..