Hi all here is my 206 gti project

02manchestera

Car
Peugeot 206 Gti
Hello all my name is alex and ive just joined you guys and thought id just give you some info here is my car right now it was a damaged car when i bought it but was easily fixed just the wing bonnet and bumper as i think you can see lol.

002juf.jpg

it is already to be sent to the paint shop where it will stay white but with alot more depth too it.This is what i am basing my car on when it is all finished.

003kw.jpg

I have already fitted a viper induction kit show here what was a bit pointless as ill be removing it to be painted but just had to try it out lol

001tps.jpg

004re.jpg

also ready a waiting is front bumper lip spoiler, rear bumper extension, side skirts

006af.jpg

005dpm.jpg

that pretty much it so far, ill try and keep this updated as much as i can in each stage.

Also i was hoping for some helpful tips on performance parts for this car e.g shocks, breaks and exhausts anything will help,

Thanks for reading

I like your plans. Welcome to the site, nice to see another Kent lad on here. Are you going to BHP performance show this weekend?

I would like to but have to work :(
(also i must have double posted this thread so someone might one to delet one or the other sorry about that)

Thanks all for the harm welcome and cheers turbonutter for that it will hopefully be going to the paint shop sometime in the next 4 weeks just waiting for a vic check and then i can get to drive it to the paint shop what is a plus lol.

Looks good there mate,

Also the Viper induction kit isn't such a bad idea for the GTI as the front pipe going to the airbox is rather restrictive,

Keep the viper and just move the intake from the stock location to somewhere in the high pressure area in the front bumper :)

Yes was a tight fit but just got it in the luckily and yes just got to figure out the best place for it as most of the airflow comes in to the rad and there isn't really anymore direct airflow areas.

Was looking at the body kit i am putting on it and i should be able to feed it to the small grills at the bottom 'hopefully'.

Getting one step closer today got it VIC (Vehicle identity check) done and pass and also it mot what at first failed with way way over emissions but i used a product called Catcleaner and it worked wonders only had to put in 15ltr of fuel and drive 15 miles and then it was fine and passed it mot, next job tomorrow is to tax it so i can use it until it goes to body shop/