hey

Hi Big-Will. Welcome to the site - nice to have you along. I have a passion for jap cars but as the admin I need to appear completely impartial :oops: .

Tell us about your Civic is it the coupe or hatch (liftback). Did you do the Spoon & Turbo conversion youself? Do you know what its putting down on the blacktop? Are you running the standard cogs? Have you done any serious mods in the course of your work? :?: :?: (So many questions!)

cheers ppl.ma civic a hatch back and yes i do hav the spoon engine and savin for a t66 turbo cos the engine was £7500.a spoon engine comes wid sports cam and all that stuff.im puttin near enough 275bhp on the black top and with the turbo itll b closer 2 400bhp.

me and ma mates were talkin and i mite need to re-enforce the chassis.
wat du u think?

Think you'll have a major traction issue. About 250bhp is the useful limit for a FWD car (I bet you already get clutch problems and traction issues) - you might be able to do something with the Altezza/Lexus running gear to make it RWD/4WD. Quaife also do some interesting driveshaft options that you might want to look at.

Stiffening - a good strut brace should help a lot. Also do you have torque steer problems (pulling to one side when you start off) - if so get the toe/camber altered to help reduce this a little.

ive got a uprated gear box and sports clutch lyk wat u get in a scooby.yeah iv got real bad traction problems.cant giv it 2 much rite foot in 1st or 2nd gear cos it jst sits on the spot and i end up wid no tyres left.which is fun but expensive.i need sum thing 2 sort out traction problem.
ne ideas?????????????????

i need help.

cheers

Welcome along - you sound like the crazy screw loose :D tuners that makes this forum so much fun.

Please please keep us posted. Some pics would be awesome too.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back