Torque Cars

hey

Discussion in 'Say Hello & introduce yourself' started by morgan850, 29 May 2012.

1. morgan850

morgan850 New member

Florida usa
    Car:
    1992 Lexus LS400
    I'm located in sunny Florida and am looking to upgrade my stock 91 Volks Wagon Passat and ran across this forum. I already found some great info so i'm hooked

2. turbonutter69

turbonutter69 TC ModFather Moderator

Alone in the dark.
    Car:
    Insignia SRI.
    Hello and Welcome to TorqueCars.:bigsmile:
    Hope you enjoy your time with us.

3. T9 man

T9 man TC Pro Founder Moderator

London, UK
    Car:
    Saab 9-3SS T9
    Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend :)

Please feel free to have a look around the website, there are many varied and interesting articles to read on all manner of car modifying subjects.

Also, you may find our members project threads and photo gallery very useful as a source of inspiration towards your own very special project!

Good luck to you & I hope you enjoy the forum! :)

4. dagger

dagger The Torque Meister

sheffield
    Car:
    Nissan Primera S.I.
    Hello

welcome to the forum

5. Loz

Loz Torque King

Wolverhampton, U.K.
    Car:
    MX-5