hey

vectraedd

Car
vec gsi replica
hey guys i'm not new to car forum and have been a member of few but have left due to poor running of the site at last i've found a easy a well run one, good work guys!!!!:p, i currently drive a 99, 2.0l vec gsi replica which started off life with me lookin a bit worse for ware(lets just say fit for the scrap yard in the sky) but after a few weeks we got her to the way she is, now i'm putting a bigger better engine in her well when i say this i mean debating on what one to go for got a few ideas in mind but if any one has any suggestions feel free to tell me it might help me decide lol

Hello there and a very warm welcome to you. I hope you enjoy your time with us and I'm sure you'll fit in nicely.

Are you doing the work yourself? What is your budget? The 2.5 turbo is probably the engine of choice for a swap.;)

th029.gif
to TC!

thanks for th welcome guys, yeah i'm doing the work my self with a help of a few others, set my self a budget of around the 2 k mark obviously a bit extra incase of parts needing to replace before the new lump goes in, yeah badger gave me some top tips had a look at what he done with his vec looks proper ace he defo put in some proper good wrench time with that one well done.

hey and welcome to TC

why not go for the 2.6 gsi engine

i have had a few vectras (B range): supertouring, 2.2 sri, gsi estate and gsi saloon,

lovely cars and have been debating getting another one soon

enjoy the site :):)

yeah my old man got the st 2.5 v6 nice to drive just not enough poke out the v6 fancie a turbo lol cant beat a bit of whistle

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back