hey people

capperz

Tuner
Car
peugeot 106 XL
Hey I'm new on here and just thought is get a few pointers on my 106 XL. I've currently got a 60mm drop on it and a twin exhaust coming out the centre of th bumper and have started to smooth the body work. Inside I'm planning my own take on a rally spec and have stripped out the back seats and ,after a bit of modifying, used my parcel shelf to fill the gap and mount 3 fli speakers onto, however I recently blew one of them and am thinking of sinking a sub box with my JBL GT5 12" in its place soon as its currently just sat in the back looking rather out of place. In an otherwise smooth layout. My plans at the mo are to make my own rollcage at work and re-cover some bucket seats up front to match the laser green exterior, Poss want to respray in candy Apple green though funds allowing that is. Maybe trade out the fli speakers and JBL sub for sum fusion gear in green. I want to do all the work myself tho as I don't feel anything from getting someone to do it for me its just nicer to say its all my own work. That's pretty much it for the moment really. Any hints on what Mods to do are much appreciated.

cyan5E_5Everdana5E_5E25E_5E25E_5EWelcometoTorqueCars5E_5E.gif

Sorry for my belated greetings, I've not been around much lately!

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

I look forward to seeing some pics, you'd better start up a project thread for us ready for when you get past the 10 posts limit on pictures.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Next on the list is to fabricate my own dash and centre console unit. That may take a while. Does anyone know where I could get a sliding guage Speedo from? And if so how easy are they to fit?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back