Hey peeps of TC!

spats

Car
Vauxhall Vectra
Hi there, just nosing through, but thought it was the polite thing to do and introduce myself ;)

I drive a mass produced rep mobile (BOO! I hear you say!)

But its a mass produced rep mobile with a personality issue :eek:

Its a Vauxhall Vectra Estate 1999, which has now undergone a total change over to Opel badged as not only do i perfer the Opel Blitz badge, but the estates were built in Germany anyway. Secondly it left the factory with a reasonable 134bhp, and now has a SAAB Turbo engine instead. I'm still running this in, but it should be good for about 250bhp with a bit of tuning.

Ive also popped a German edition bumper on the front, 308mm brakes, dropped it 60mm and put Omega MV6 Diamond cut wheels on too. This has bought the offset out a bit, really filling the arches!

Its still WIP but as far as I'm aware its the only Vectra B running Saab turbo power!

Ooooooooo i love the estates had a gsi estate

had a few vectras but gone jap now lol

Im sure i have a few opel badges off my old vecs lying about (plus a garage full of vectra bit n pieces lol)

Ooooooooo i love the estates had a gsi estate

had a few vectras but gone jap now lol

Im sure i have a few opel badges off my old vecs lying about (plus a garage full of vectra bit n pieces lol)

this was my first vectra, since owning it i've had a gsi that i rebuilt and a Diesel runabout aswell for my sins! i guess its a "Better the devil you know" thing :p

A good friend of mine left the vectra scene to go Jap, gone and bought a Skyline of all things! jammy git!!

Don't tell badger you'll just give him ideas. Nice to meet you, Good to have you along. What is next then and how do you get your power down? I bet it struggles in the wet!

Don't tell badger you'll just give him ideas. Nice to meet you, Good to have you along. What is next then and how do you get your power down? I bet it struggles in the wet!

Next is to finish the running in and then wire up the speed sensor to allow the ecu to give full boost :)

I need a 3 inch downpipe to make the most of the turbo and a larger intercooler as I'm using the standard one that came out of the Saab doner. Once I have those in place I can use the diagonostic port on the ecu to remap and then it should reach it's full potential about 220 to 250 according to my information.

I'm using the vectra gearbox and inside that I have a quaife LSD helping me get the power down. I need it as I've got no traction control, no ESP, nothing!!

A friend had a turbo vectra running about 350bhp using the same gearbox and LSD so I should be ok :)

You're a bit of a rolling stone then!

I'm down South! but I have been known to venture as far as Maidstone and Gillingham!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back