Hey new and my car is a Nissan Sentra Sport 2006.

Ecchiwolf07

Car
Nissan Sentra Sport
Hey my names Ecchi and I'm new to working on cars (Kinda- not really good with technical terms and some stuff haha) From the US. I've always been more of a motorcycle girl myself but feel its time to work on cars plus y'know why the hell not its fun? Anyways right now I have a fully stock Nissan Sentra SE-R 2.5 lit 2006. Its plenty fun on its own but what would you guys recommend as a place to start already planning on upgrading the breaks, Cool air intake, Coil overs and shocks. probably will move on to a better exhaust system after that along with upgrading the intake manifold. Probably gonna have my buddy help me out with those but still looking to hear your guys's opinions? Nice to meet you all and hope we get along!

Hi and welcome Ecchi and whats not to like about a lady wanting to get involved it modding a car :) |B|B

IMO you have the right mindset seeing that you are starting out by improving the brakes and suspension.

I am not familiar with your particular car model unless there is a particular reason for wanting to swap the inlet manifold I would suggest that getting the factory item EXTRUDE HONED along with a larger TB would give a worthwhile power gain.

My hobby horse is improving the driver so I'm sure that you would also get a lot out of some additional driver training so you may want to find out if there are any post licence courses available in your area as well.

Hi and welcome Ecchi and whats not to like about a lady wanting to get involved it modding a car :) |B|B

IMO you have the right mindset seeing that you are starting out by improving the brakes and suspension.

I am not familiar with your particular car model unless there is a particular reason for wanting to swap the inlet manifold I would suggest that getting the factory item EXTRUDE HONED along with a larger TB would give a worthwhile power gain.

My hobby horse is improving the driver so I'm sure that you would also get a lot out of some additional driver training so you may want to find out if there are any post licence courses available in your area as well.

Hey thanks for the advice!! yeah i have a few tracks around my place where my friend is an instructor so ima see if he wants to give me some tips and help out. Ive heard of extude honed but never really learned about it ill have to take a look. Again thanks for the help!

Hey thanks for the advice!! yeah i have a few tracks around my place where my friend is an instructor so ima see if he wants to give me some tips and help out. Ive heard of extude honed but never really learned about it ill have to take a look. Again thanks for the help!

The safest way to drive fast and do it safely is on a track where there are no police,DUI's and intersections or oncoming traffic etc so you can really concentrate on getting the best out of both you and your car.

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin, sorry for my slow reply.

Thank you so much for joining up and introducing yourself.

I have just done some revisions to the main site, so it is hopefully more readable and informative. We're slowly improving and tweaking things as we go and value feedback and suggestions from our members.

It's nice to have an enthusiastic member like you along, I hope you're enjoying the site. Please start up a project thread and share your experiences with all our other members and I wish you all the best in your project.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back