Hey i need help!!!

gometal

Well, as you probably know, i have a daihatsu cuore but the thing is that it doesn´t has a tachometer so i hope you can tell me how to install one on my ride...
Sorry if have mistakes on my spelling. :mrgreen:
And i also need any website to buy aftermarket or OEM parts for my daihatsu.

A tacho is pretty easy to fit. The instructions in the box are usually enough to follow. Basically they take a pickup from the ht lead and you set the no of cylinders in the engine and it uses the frequency of the spark / no of cylinders to calculate the Revs.

I'm not sure of websites in Guatamala - would you consider importing although you may have an import tax to pay.

Thanks for the answer but the thing is that the engine has no ht leads or something... it seems that it has one high voltage coil per spark plug and they are mounted right on top of the spak plug...it´s weird :( ...

I've not heard of that setup before!

Is there a distributer fitted inline then? There must be something that carries the voltage to the plugs and this is where the tacho would typically connect.

similar on vauxhalls (DOHC engines) instead of leads there is a coil pack which sits ontop of the engine, and is connected to the throttle body.