Hey all - I'm back :)

RobBentley

The Torque Meister
Car
Audi RS6 C6 Saloon
Hey All.

I'm back on the Torque Cars scene... I think its been a good 12 months since I decided to grace (bore!) you all with my presence lol. I kinda lost interest a little bit after ditching the RS4 for a C63 AMG as per: http://www.torquecars.com/forums/f8/rs4-has-gone-omg-24483/

What a nightmare car it was, fantastic to drive - but i'll be buggered if it would work for more than a few weeks without having to go back to the dealership! Eventually got a replacement car from them, which also failed over and over again - so a few solicitors letters later, and a lot of moaning and I got a full refund and compensation. They where probably as happy to see me go as I was to leave!

After that nightmare, I decided to go crawling back to Audi just before Christmas, tail between my legs... and, guess what... the Audi still works (touches wood!).. :)

So whats have I missed?? :cheesy:

Hi young Rob, its good to have you back buddy :D

Well now, what have you missed? :blink:

Waynne is now driving an Audi R8 V10 Plus and has moved to Sandbanks in Dorset; Admin was tracked down by the FBI and is in a Federal Penitentiary until his real identity can be proven; TN has a gorgeous new baby girl and he has also been shortlisted for the next series of Pop Idol; OG has finally finished the Lotus and it is currently being shipped to the states to take on the might of the American funny cars on a drag strip near Las Vegas; PG too now has a gorgeous daughter and is living the highlife in his own castle somewhere in Scotland by a Loch; Davalav has bought yet another car for a project and is currently working self employed to the McLaren F1 team as a design consultant; Yours truly has sold the beast and has ordered the new Rolls Royce Wraith which will be delivered in the autumn, I now also have my own game show on channel four called - "What big lies can I tell next!" :lol::lol:

Welcome back, nice to hear from you. I think t9's summary is fairly accurate. Well maybe if you add a not to them.

Marvellous, I'll have a champagne cocktail and don't forget to catch my new show Dave :lol:

Oit! Cheeky devil! :lol:

I sure will.

It's nice to see all our older members nipping back on to say Hello. We still have a few missing in action! What the hell happened to Loz!?

Oit! Cheeky devil! :lol:

I sure will.

It's nice to see all our older members nipping back on to say Hello. We still have a few missing in action! What the hell happened to Loz!?

It certainly is nice to catch up with our more esteemed members Dave; Lozio is still studying for his degree, I shall send him a text in the morning and see how he is ;)

It certainly is nice to catch up with our more esteemed members Dave; Lozio is still studying for his degree, I shall send him a text in the morning and see how he is ;)

I see how it is... next thing he will say is "Sold the MX5 - Bought a Prius"!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back