Help!!!!!!!!!!!

R

R07Y90

Hi Guys,
I Have Owned My 2000 Honda Accord 1.8 VTEC For A Couple Of Months And I Have Been Looking Around For Things That I Can Do To It I.E Body Kits, Angel Eyes & Lexus Lights, Exhaust Systems, ECU's, Induction Kits Etc. I Am Not A Serious Tuner (Yet) But I Do Not Like Leaving My Cars Standard. Could Somebody Please Tell Me Where I Can Find A Company Who Sells Accord Aftermarket Parts That Is Within The U.K As I Have Found Alot Of Stuff But Its All In The States!!
I Would Appreciate Any Suggestions You May Have.
Many Thanks
Rory

hey and welcome to the site.

the lights should really be your only problem as the accord isnt really the modifing car as most go for the civic. the us/europe ones wont be any good as they will be LHD have have the wrong beam pattern for the uk. you could always try japan however - yes i know its not in the UK but at least they drive on the right side of the road

exhausts speak to a good exhaust place and see if they can get anything for you of even build you a custom setup. ECUs theres plenty of places that will fit aftermarket |ECUs to the civic so cant see these being that different to the accord.

buying from the states isnt that bad really mate ive had a lot of stuff shipped over for cars only remember to add the vat that you will have to pay when it arrives.

Don't put a bodykit on a Accord, or angel eyes. They look awful imo. If you want to do a few bits to it then call Hond-R (based in Oxford) on 01235 530055.

honda accords are smart as they are, if you start putting body kits on it, it will look like a young boys car lol, tint th windows an put some nice alloys will look the nuts, but honda accords are nice, lucky you