Help with starting project!!

sheikhman96

Car
Nissan 300ZX
Hey guys, I'm an 18 year old college student in Mississippi. I've wanted to get into modding for a really really long time, and now I finally have the chance to do that with some good friends of mine. The only issue is, all of the money we earn goes into our colleges and other necessities. If you guys could help us get together some of the startup cash so that we can get together and finally be inducted into the world of modified cars, that would be just awesome.

*Your link has been removed as it does not reach the TorqueCars criteria*
Note: Any more of this type of post from you will receive a ban for an indefinite period.

T9 man
Super Moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I were in mississippi, I would donate some spanner time for some of that corn bread and moonshine, but I don't think that it's appropriate to donate funds for the very reason being, it could just be for a crystal meth lab, or something much more sinister. Sorry

I follow toms turbo garage on youtube. He's in your neck of the woods, I think, contact him. He's awesome!
What's the weather like way down in dixie?

If I were in mississippi, I would donate some spanner time for some of that corn bread and moonshine, but I don't think that it's appropriate to donate funds for the very reason being, it could just be for a crystal meth lab, or something much more sinister. Sorry
I do make some good cornbread haha