Help with an Accord

Burko89

Car
Honda Accord 2.2
This is my first post so go easy on me
ave a 2004 honda accord got the usual remapp and the big wheels wondering what other subtle mods would be recommeded without breaking the bank in order to get that smooth look
enquiring bout suspension if there is ane for sale etc do get it contact:)

just run into a problm today both fod lights have stopped working on the front but showing that they are on in the dash ???
i am aware the fuse box is under the bonnet but cannot find the fuse for the fogs again help much apreciated

HI there and a warm welcome to TorqueCars, its really nice to have you along.

For the "smooth" look it would be worth talking to a body shop and asking then to remove the vents from the front bumper and the trim from the side of the car and then blending this in to the rest of the body. It is really a Euro look but will look nice on your Accord.

For suspension I would only lower it by around 35mm, depending on the size of your new wheels. Try our sponsors shop torquecars.potn.com first and see what you can turn up.;)

hey thanks for the advise would u suggest to go down the way of smooth or would u suggest another way to incorporate the chrome into the design
i am not a great fan of bodykits maybe a few lip spoilers for the car and then lower it
i have 19" merc wheels on it so maybe 35 to 40 mill would be plenty to lower it

A smooth look with flared arches, debadged grill and delocked will IMHO look stunning. You might even find a subtle body kit, do they do a type S on this year and does this have a nice front bumper?

yes i believe the do i was thinkin about the type r or type s tailpipes one either side
all sounds very expensive i would love a set of coilovers for the car but again very expensive

You may well get some Type R/S parts from a breakers yard. That would be loads cheaper than buying new parts.;)

will do mate i am also lookin a black toyota mr2 turbo if you know of ane available
just abit of fun for the summer must be tbar and turbo
willing to spend up to 2000