Help wanted!

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I'm really interested in hearing and reading about your car tuning / styling experiences. I'd like to make the site more collaberative in nature and would really appreciate it if you could send in articles for us to feature - it will need to be your own original work. I may also be able to pay a modest amount if you are a good writer for your efforts so if you are interested or are a journalist please PM me with your CV and payment expectations.

Also is there anyone out there that fancies the job of translating the main pages on the site (www.torquecars.co.uk) into other languages - GERMAN FRENCH SPANISH ITALIAN initially? How much will you charge per page?

Would anyone be interested in a BLOG feature where you get a page/section on the main site to tell the world about your car, how its going and any problems that you have with it?

Would anyone be interested in a BLOG feature where you get a page/section on the main site to tell the world about your car, how its going and any problems that you have with it?

^^^ yes waynne!!!