help on styling and kit ford fiesta 1.25 mk4

2donskoy2

Wrench Pro
Car
ford festa mk5 1.7
hello ford enthusiasts i've delt in the vw and honda tuning scene for a while now the true blue badge has caught me :)
i'm looking for advice etc to get my car going, the car is a ford fiesta 1.25 mk4 in burgandy red, it is completly standard and i was lucky to find it, only 41k on the clock and full dealer only service whoop whoop, i am hoping to get some 5 spoke retro lipped xr3 14" alloys and wanted to know how low i should go, 35mm or 45mm or even 60mm i'm comfused haha. failling i dont get the 14's i will get some 15s just to set it off.
also any other modifications that would set it off for a subtle standard euro look. bering this in mind money is limited and trying to get it ready for FORD FAIR 2010 in august HELP!!!!!

To do list
Body:
some rust to get sorted on the rear arch's
bump strips removed, are they just sticker taped on or will it leave holes??
a black gloss roof to get done
sills repainted as the garage that did them painted crap :/
rear door handles and boot to be smoothed (yes unfortunatly a 5DR)
alloys on the way (hopefully)
lowering springs (unsure ow far to go on 14's or 15's)
i was thinking leaving the bumpers standard as they dont look too bad just colour code

Lights:
i have black lexsus lights to put onthat dont look too bad
maybe some front lights?
black side repeaters to put on

Interior:
as the rear handles will be smoothed off i was thinkng of stripping the rea out just boarding it and fitting a roll cage but would this look odd being a 5DR from the outside??
getting the front seats re-done in some black and red materials but not leather and also door cards matching with dials and surrounds red with a black dash
replacing the steering wheel with a red zetec s model one

Ice:
just a decent powerfull head unit
edge components
edge sub and mp built into rear boarding

Engine:
standard for now as thats manly the expensive part haha unless people know what to do on the budget side or diy as i'm a HGV Mechanic

and advice, tips, tricks or other advice will be greatly apriciated

thanks torques community :)

As far as i'm aware the bump strips will leave holes mate as I think they clip on and the clips go into the body.
And TBH the only real option for more power would be an engine swap buddy.
Depends on what you want the car for?

i was thinking that it would leave holes but ive seen the same model around with them off and nothing there and they are standard with grandads in them just confused me:/
and just few little engin mods really hoping to get a puma engine in next year or a zetec s