help needed!!!

kingyVTSHDI

Car
CitroenC2 VTS1.6HDI
i own a C2 vts 1.6 HDI, i cant stress enough how much im wanting to mod this little beast up. i just cant seem to find anybody who can help me anywhere ive had a sports cat and back exhaust fitted and now wanting (cant find) a sports manifold, also had a remap thats all ive had done, im looking into forced induction to the turbo and a bigger front mounted intercooler but that means a differnt shaped radiator for this to happen and upping my boast preasure.
can anyone help me i am begging :(

my friend is big with cars and hes said i should get a forced induction kit and attach it to the turbo taking off my panel filter and fitting my sensor to the pipe work. hes said this will increase airflow and it will help when i eventually raise my boost preasure.

Hello and welcome to the site mate

are you sure your friend didnt mean a cold air induction ?

to be honest once your passed the remap and removing the restrictions on the exhaust. then your really looking at hybrid or bigger turbo and injectors

probably im not very engine literate lol im in the army so never had time to get greesed up with a wrench lol i just need pointing in the direction but the turbo thing is a no go spoke to turbo technics and thats out the window cause my turbos a certain one i was aloso told injectors wouldnt make much of a diffference

theres no point playing with injectors if your not going to get the airflow.
surprised at theres no options for your turbo. would have thought there might have been options to fit larger internals to it

fitting a cold air induction kit generally doesnt do much as intakes are pretty free flowing as standard nowadays and my thoughts on a turbo is that the air is going to be heated up quite alot by the turbo anyway so a few degrees on the intake probably wont mean that much by the time its been through the turbo and intercooler