Help me pick my first car :D

cherrycola

Car
None
Since my post isnt working ill just post it here...

So I am going to need a car soon and I thought why be boring and get a normal car when I can get something just eye melting beautiful. I basically am an idiot when it comes to cars so please give me all of your knowledge. I'm looking for something around or below 10,000 USD. I don't really like old cars I'm more interested in the newer pretty cars I will see if I can upload some pictures.
I was thinking of a Mazda hatchback and I was planning to lower it but then I realized I wouldn't be able to pull into the driveway. Right now I would like to put looks before performance as I'm going to drive normally for a long time. I know this sounds completely wack but if its automatic transmission that would be best because I feel I would be horrible at a manual. However, if I must learn manual I am totally up for it. Also, I'm 6'3 so I can't have an extremely small car. Thanks so much for your help I really do appreciate it

(copy and paste that into search should be lots of pictures of it. I find that car like perfect)
2012 MAZDA MAZDASPEED3 BASE
Work D9r 18x9.5 38
Altenzo Sport Comforter 215/35
Air Lift Performance Air Suspension

Hi there, sorry about that but you need 10 posts before you can post images and links - we had to do that to deter the spammers and scammers but I'm sure you'll get your post count up in no time.

What are the prices of the Subaru BRZ over your way? That is a lovely looking car IMO.

How about an Audi TT - they are great bases for a project and have distinctive looks.

Keep persevering with a manual, you'll generally get better performance with that although the new paddle shift boxes are extremely good.

The Mazda 3 MPS is a beast of a car and looks stunning, then there are the older jap cars like the Prelude and Integra