Help me on CHIP-TUNING plzzzzzzzzzzzz

F

fast2c4u

Hi everyone
I'm new here. I've searched the whole net :shock: to find some Hardware and software to chip-tune my 206. but they are all confusing!!! some say opto coupler is great other say opto is old and useless. some say elm prossesors are good some say thats good becouse of its low price not for usage and so on.
so PLEASE help me on this and give me some Idea or url to make the right interface to make and right software to play :twisted:
My 206 is a 1.6 16v with BOSCH ME7.4.4 ecu.

P.S. I cant access to those purchasing software and hardwares so I got to look for downloadable softwares and make my own OBD2 Interface and connectors.
All posts will be highly appreciated.

There's not a vast amount to be had by re-mapping or chip tuning a non-turbo car. All that is really possible is to increase the fuel delivery under certain conditions and maybe advance the spark timing. As for the DIY route - be very careful what you alter, it's possible to render an ECU unbootable.

did it with my 206gti 180...biggest costly mistake i made....im still batteling with the car......timing out....then again here in south africa Peugeot is not a popular car...support on the car is not Available