Help - I'm showing OCD Car tendancies

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Help me I'm starting to get really obsessive - I watched myself and was wondering if I am the only one. :?

When I get into a car all the air vents must be symmetrical. If the center vents are up and one down I have to correct them. When I park my steering wheel has to be straight before I can turn off the engine. If I turn off the ignition and my wipers are not in their rest position I have to turn back on so they complete another sweep. The car must be parallel to the curb when I park.

I guess to a degree we are all obsessives but I really feel for people who have bad OCD it must really take over their lives.

I thouhgt my ex had an OCD, it was annoying as *#*#*#*#!

Sounds like you are well on the way because some of the stuff you are doing is really not normal!

Phew - StevieDB9 you've made me feel a little better. Now to get some auto opening doors to get around my door handle fears ... ..... .... :?

Its only got 5, 2 wing mirrors, my rear view mirror and a mirror in each visor for all those girly people who like to check their makeup (Buddy!....lol). I'm afraid i only use 3 of them and its not the visor ones!

Help its getting worse. I've started folding in my wing mirrors when parked on the road now - I couldn't sleep last night because I forgot!

Waynne,i fold my mirrors everytime my car is parked,and if i forgot i would go outside in my pyjamas just to fold them in.