Hellooo, from Reading

Moff

Authorised Trader
Car
Nissan Skyline
Hiya Guys,

found your forum and heard about it from a friend... I have a Nissan Skyline I race.. will start a build thread :)

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)

Ohh yes you are most welcome, pull up a chair and tell us all about it. Get up to ten post so you can post some phodies.Go go go...

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.

You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I guess I'll need to read your project thread for that info! I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Hello and Welcome. Interesting what you were saying about your fuel pump. Did try and comment on that, then computer froze and lost track of page.

What mods you running? Get 10 posts up (i think) and post some pictures if you can. Will be good to see.

Gonna have to get a skyline for my next project. Comming from Wales, I like to be a sheep and follow the flock lol. Quite a few people on here with em, so help should be easy to find. Evo will be up for sale in a week or so. Was going to buy a Pulser next year for a project but might have to re considder! ;)

Like the sound of that joe, obviously a GTR I presume. And yes the amount of information and parts out on them is staggering.

Thanks for the welcomes guys...

I've owned this Skyline for 10 years, so its been a long time getting it to this state...

Gonna have to get a skyline for my next project. Comming from Wales, I like to be a sheep and follow the flock lol. Quite a few people on here with em, so help should be easy to find. Evo will be up for sale in a week or so. Was going to buy a Pulser next year for a project but might have to re considder! ;)

You looking for a project car to do up or one ready to go BBJ? My '33 V-Spec might be up for sale soon to fund future R34/35 purchase.

Come on Joe, you know you want to.

Attachments

• dd.jpg
    dd.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 2
  • df.jpg
    df.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 2
  • hakosuka-05.jpg
    hakosuka-05.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 3
  • ee1.jpg
    ee1.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 2

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back