Hello

Risnes

Car
Bmw e91 320d m47
hello and thank you for becoming a member. I'm a 38-year-old guy from Norway. I have 2 e91 and 2 e87 that I hope to get good advice on tuning;)

Waynne, the admin here and I would like to personally extend a sincere welcome to TorqueCars. I apologize for the delay in responding; I've had a really busy period recently, but I believe I've caught up now.

Thanks for joining and posting up an intro thread. I like the sound of your project, and I'm sure you'll fit right in, and I'm looking forward to "talking cars" with you.

I enjoy the idea of this project, and I'm a big fan of all kinds of automotive projects in whatever form they take, from cars to project ideas.

We have a wealth of information on our website and in this forum, so don't be shy about asking questions or sharing your own experiences and insights. We're all here to help each other out.

A lot of people say we're the nicest car community around, and we're always happy to provide a helping hand.

Have fun while you're here, participate as much as you can, and don't hesitate to ask us anything or to start a discussion. We always appreciate hearing from you about the hot topics and polls we're currently discussing.

Have you noticed our new television channel on YouTube? When you've had a chance to watch it, please let us know what you think of it. https://www.youtube.com/torquecars

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back