Hello

FrankSX2013

Car
Sportage SX 2013
Hello guys
Frank is my name . Canada is my country . I am new to this forum . I dont have high experience with modification . I want to help if i can but mostly need help . I hope to finding some friends here to discuss . Have a Nice days/night and a merry Christmas

Hello and welcome Frank |B

What sort of modification interests you and what do you use your car for ?

Getting power IF that's what you are wanting out of a NA car is an expensive exercise for minimal gains.

Merry Christmas to you and yours and stay safe in these Covid times.

Hello and welcome Frank |B

What sort of modification interests you and what do you use your car for ?

Getting power IF that's what you are wanting out of a NA car is an expensive exercise for minimal gains.

Merry Christmas to you and yours and stay safe in these Covid times.
Thanks you Bro!

I have Kia Sportage SX 2013 2.0L Turbo ! 260 HP is enough for the moment but I would like to change the sound . I dont know how to choose the great sound wanted. If someone know where i can learn about sound modification

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin!

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine and look forward to Talking Cars with you. Tell us all about your project and your plans for it.

Sorry I've not been around much, I've been fighting off a DDOS attack on this site. Hopefully performance is back up to where it was, or perhaps a little better.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back