Hello

wheresmykeys

Car
Audi A3
Hi everyone,

Wanted to find a forum and become an active member to somewhere with like minded people who appreciate and enjoy car modification/styling. Hopefully I am in the right place.

I currently have 2 cars, an Audi A3 and a Mitsubishi L200 Barbarian. Both of these are yet to have undergone any styling work but all in good time ;).

When I was 17 I had a Renault Clio and completely redesigned and modfieid the car although it was perhaps a little on the 'chav' side (kids eh! :blink1:). However this is where my styling interest developed and that was 10 years ago so my styling interests have lets say, matured :p. I have always been into styling and design work, not really been involved in tuning.

I am from Birmingham, West Midlands, just to give you an idea where I'm from.

Hopefully thats a satisfactory introduction to myself, so I look forward to getting to know the place.

tcsmileysign.gif

Greetings wheresmykeys and Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!
Good to have you along with us :)

Hi buddy, just a quick note, can you write your next post in the lower case please as a post written in the upper case is viewed as shouting or even on occasion - rude! Many thanks for your understanding and I hope you enjoy this marvellous forum :bigsmile:

Generally we all use the standard font, font size & use the text features for extra clout or to emphasize a point. But feel free to use what makes you happy, just don't go too mad. :bigsmile::lol:

P.S. have you found them yet? I'd try the dog basket. :amuse:

Last edited:
No probs, will do peeps :blink1:

Will put up some pics tomorrow. I'll put up a pic of my old Clio 10 years ago for laughs and giggles too :lol:

Allright Matey Welcome , How can CAPITALS be regarded as shouting, surely it's the content that dictates the genre? I think someone made that for a joke and people bought into IT. (SHOUT AWAY for freedom)

I took 2 pictures of my L200 truck today. No modifications yet, all is standard....

truck.png

truck2.png

If you look close enough at those you'll see my German Shepherd 5 month old pup staring at you through the windscreen ;)

Haven't got any pics of the Audi, the missus has been out in it all day. Its just a standard Black A3 (2010). She wants to change it for a white one before we do any interior or exterior styling work.

Now for my chav phase at 17 :sad2:

What I did was I had a Renault Clio 1.2 16v (2003) and I bought a body kit online. When the bodykit came through the quality was so poor I wasn't sure what to do. What I ended up doing was fitting it to the car, redesigned it in places, took a reversal off to create a mould then laminated my own new body kit much stronger and better quality. It made sense as I was thinking about producing my own body kits online so I could run more out of the moulds. I also redesigned my own bonnet in clay and took off a mould and produced my own carbon fibre bonnet. I also changed the exhausts out the back and had the windows tinted black fade to silver (was 1 of the first to have it at the time). Did little bits and bobs like made silver ribs to go round the bumpers, painted the grill, etc. I loved it at the time.

So some hard work went into it, proud of the effort, a bit ashamed of some of the taste lol. Should give you a bit of a laugh though.

DSC00269.jpg

DSC00268.jpg

dfsdf.jpg

1739631-edit.jpg

ABCD0011edit.jpg

ABCD0013.jpg

Anyway, thats all about me. Looking at things for my truck next. Having a truck is convenient for the dog, weekends away, and work for picking up or dropping off items. I'm looking at potential canopy's for the back or may just go with the chrome bars. I've got to start looking at Interior things too.

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back