hello

shogun

Hi All
just saying hello as I am new, have a 2000 grand cherokee 3.1td got it chipped, they claim it should take it from 140 up to 170 bhp I cant dispute that but I have noticed a difference in ower and fuel consumption, I got the chip sent from America inc P & P it was £112 it was to cost me over £300 to buy in the UK, have previously owned 2 shoguns and a fourtrack, prefer the shoguns to the jeep, parts are toooo pricey and not that readily available

cheers
andy

Hi Andy and welcome to the 4x4 owners club section. Did your fuel consumption get better or worse? I bet the engine sounds great when revved!

Hi All
just saying hello as I am new, have a 2000 grand cherokee 3.1td got it chipped, they claim it should take it from 140 up to 170 bhp I cant dispute that but I have noticed a difference in ower and fuel consumption, I got the chip sent from America inc P & P it was £112 it was to cost me over £300 to buy in the UK, have previously owned 2 shoguns and a fourtrack, prefer the shoguns to the jeep, parts are toooo pricey and not that readily available

cheers
andy

If you prefer the Shogun, why have you got a Jeep? :)

I have been dithering between getting a Jeep or a Shogun. Any Pros and Cons to help me decide?

Is the difference in fuel consumption better or worse with the chip?