hello

Hello and a warm welcome John, sorry I missed your post. I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do!

What mods have you done or are you planning to do to your Corsa?

well as i have only just started driving my insurance premium was £900. iv put alloy wheels on now which took it up to £1000. I have also upgraded the air filter and backbox although these upgrades are purley for sound not performance lol it still made my premium up to £1100. sound system wise i have got 2 6x9s and a fusion sub. On the to do list is to get it lowerd by 40mm and back windows tinted. After my insurance lowers abit im hoping to do abit to the performance. what do you drive and what mods have you got?

that price isnt too bad actually
at 19 my civic cost me £900 to insure after i put the alloys on the premium shot up to 1300.

i drive a bora (much more discreet than the golf) mods done :
R32 DSG intake
Smoothed airbox with panel filter
Milltek Cat back exhaust
v6 valance on the rear, standard on the front both now colour coded
Porchse 911 (996 model) Brembos on the front with mintex pads and nitrac cross grooved discs
17" Audi TT sport wheels with falken 452 tyres
Carputer - does all music, videos, gps and live diagnostics through vagcom

haha they must have been expencive alloys? mine cost me £150 with tyres from a scrap yard haha but they look quite smart so not complaining untill premium drops abit. that sounds pretty smart haha, you got pics of it on here or anything?

no went over a roundabout (lost traction on a mix of gravel and diesel) and damaged 3 wheels, knowing that i would have to pay and excess on my insurance plus lose my NCB i went to Halfords and picked up a cheap set for something like £300 and fitted them. phoned up the insurance and told them. still was cheaper than going to honda as they wanted around £320 a wheel with tyre.

for some pics of the bora click on the bora in my sig

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back