Hello

UK GED

Car
landrover disco v8i
Hi Everyone just joined the site im hoping it will be good for me as i have a disco v8i that cost me an arm and a leg to look after but would not be without.

welcome fellow midlander!!
i bet the disco was well worth the arm/leg with the snow we had a couple of weeks ago. especially on some of the roads down your way

Hi Herb yes you are right in the snow no probs but when we had the ice it dont matter what you got if you slide or skid your in th e hands of the Gods lol

Hello there and a warm welcome to TorqueCars. It sounds like your a bit of a car nut and love driving - you'll fit in just great.

Hi Does anybody have any info on a product called fuel cat.As my car is so big im always looking for ways to save money,this product says it will save money on fuel consumption and will clean the engine aswell. Im also looking to find a good scrappy or landrover parts source near my home as the spring part of my drivers seat has broken, I can not find one anywhere!!

Now way, this is the first person i've come across that is living within a 5 miles radius lol. Welcome to the site pal. I live in Mancetter just by Dobbies Garden Centre :) I know of a place and a Landrover Guru that is about 2 miles form me. It's actually called "The Landrover Centre" or "The 4x4 Centre" can never remember. But if you wanted to head over to me one day i'll take you up there ;)

That would be fantastic i only live in whitestone!!.I know dobbies so if you give me your post code and house number i will look you up.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back