Hello

029.gif
to Totquecars! :D
Young Herb has a very nice Seat he'll be around soon. :D

welcome to the forum!!

and yes i have seats in my sayat:amuse: (sorry couldnt resist:embarrest:)

You got a nice Leon Herb.
cheers mate:D
get your post count up to 10 and show us some nice pics of your ibiza!!!
imo the ibiza's are lovely looking motors in standard form they just need a couple of little tweeks to make them that little bit nicer!!!!

Just 2 more post to go.

Hello there and a warm welcome to TorqueCars. I think you will enjoy your time with us all. Were not all mad.

Most of us are though.

easiest way of doing pics, im my own way, is to host them on photobucket, fliker, picasa or any of the other free hosting sites.

copy the IMG code for the pic and post it up here. photobucket give you the IMG links below it fliker and picasa dont. in this case copy the pic address and select the insert image button (yellow box with what looks like 2 mountains in it ) and paste the link in there.

code should look something like this http://mywebsite/photos/pic1{/IMG}
( brackets around the /IMG should be square as well but if i did that it would just show a X as it wouldnt find the image:blink1:. )

please note that this wont work on images stored on your computer. If you want to do upload those ones direct to the site click go advanced rather than quick reply and on the RHS below the smiles click quick upload

thats probably more confusing :P

Thanks for the pointers pgarner.

Yeah the morrettes werent too bad just the indicators let it down, had to change them coz they failed MOT. :oops:

Glad you made it to 10 posts and thanks for the pics, it looks good.

(5 posts is too low and we end up getting loads of spammers so we were forced to set a minimum 10 post limit - sorry about that.)

Thanks for all the comments guys. I will probably be asking around sometime soon about an engine swap. Soon as i start making a bit more money.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back