Hello

V6 stang

Car
1998 Mustang 232
Hello everyone! I have a 98 mustang 3.8 liter. My mods are eibach sportline's, cold air induction, under drive pulleys, 10 way adj. rear shocks, cross drilled and slotted brakes and tubular rear control arms on the way.

Hello there and a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. You have a serious piece of kit there. Do you take it out on the track or is it just for posing around in!;)

What sort of power is it putting down now? I bet it sounds great on full throttle.

Thanks guys for the reply's back. I am trying to finish the suspension before I hit up the drag strip to see what it runs. But I do want to take it to a road coarse but have not done the research yet to see if there is one close to me. Its definitely not to pose in or I would have done a bunch of fancy body work first. It does sound great and I am guessing it putting out 150 to 180 rwhp

Yes sir! I am hoping if everything works out by the beginning of next year I'm hoping to get a porcharger which will put me at 280 to 320 rwhp off of 11 psi. My hole goal is to be making around 400 to 500 rwhp with a V6 and be street legal.

You sound like a man with a plan. I'm sure you'll actually get there. SC kits in the US are much cheaper than what we get over here.:D

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back