Hello trying to turn my normal fiat 500 to a super car

Jubba

Car
Fiat 500 2016
Hello my name is Ashley and I'm from Arizona. I have a 2016 manual Fiat 500. I don't know much about cars but I want to learn! I want to modify my car to make it faster, louder, and smoother :)

Hi,

I am Daniel, and I do not care so much about louder.... infact there are after market foilables that can make a 3 cylinder growl like an 8 cylinder...

But when it comes to smooth and faster.... it boils down to common sense and understanding engine mechanics...

Heat is the biggest danger to engines, so the first step is to look at how to implements a superior cooling system, some even go so far at installing a water and menthol injection system.... which has multiple advantages, one being that it also improves the heat exchange and does not cause rust in the cylinder heads...

Another piece of advice.... do not trick out your car till after the mechanical upgrades are in place... No point in looking fast if you cannot go fast, LOL.

Hello my name is Ashley and I'm from Arizona. I have a 2016 manual Fiat 500. I don't know much about cars but I want to learn! I want to modify my car to make it faster, louder, and smoother :)
I just looked at interior pictures of tyhe fiat 500, THAT IS THE WAY I WANT MY 3000GT to look front console wise.

The 1.4 Turbo from the Abarth is a great upgrade, drop that in if you don't already have a turbo but if you do get a decent intercooler, remap it, upsize the turbo and add better fuel injectors and you'll have a rocket on your hands.

What engine do you have?

Have you read our Fiat 500 tuning guide?

I've got some engine articles coming soon as well. depending on what engine you have I'll see if I can get this up sooner rather than later for you.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back