Hello to Torque Cars

QaziJawad

Car
Honda Civic 95
Hi I am from Islamabad, Pakistan and I have a Honda Civic 95 Carby Stock Car. While surfing through the net I hit this forum, found interesting and therefore I decided to join it.

I am a naive in terms of car tuning/performance tweeks and shall look forward to continued support and guidance from you all to make decent street performance improvements to my car.

Re: Hello to Torque Carsa

Greetings and Welcome! ;)

Thanks for the prompt welcome; could you please help me with following:

1) What HP my car (1.5 cc Carby Engine) is capable of producing under its current stock configuration?
2) I am interested in adding some torque to my car ride. What options do I have with this engine and how much would it cost?

Thanks man.

Hello and welcome to the site mate

if i remember the 1.5 is a single cam isnt it ?

best way to gain decent torque in a honda would be through forced induction but your talking big money for it.
smaller gains could be made through some changes to the exhaust and intake but i doubt youd notice a massive difference.

Hello and welcome to the site mate

if i remember the 1.5 is a single cam isnt it ?

best way to gain decent torque in a honda would be through forced induction but your talking big money for it.
smaller gains could be made through some changes to the exhaust and intake but i doubt youd notice a massive difference.
thanks pgarner, yes it is single cam engine.

I am looking forward to a decent increase in torque plus slighthly better street ride. What options do we have in forced induction for my car?

Some one just guided me on the following enhancements:
1) Cool Air Intake by K&N for Carburator
2) Replacement of Headers
3) Electrical Grounding Kit by Raizan
4) Free Flow Down Pipe (2.25 inch polished steel)
5) Racing Plug Wires
6) Fuel Pump (Bosch 225 lph)
7) An MSD (Multiple Signal Discharge)

Can the above changes add another 30-40 bhp to my driving experience?

Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.
It is great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

It sounds like you have a great project on your hands, with an impressive mod list already.

Tell us a bit about yourself and where you're from? What is the tuning scene like over there.

Do feel free to get involved in our other threads too, the more the merrier as they say and we are friendly (being friendly is actually a forum rule!:))

Thanks wayne for the welcome note.

I belong to Islamabad and the tuning scene here is not much advance. However we have a few people here who have tuning experience and fortunately I know one of them.

I will definitely update this forum on my tuning experiences as and when I encounter. In the meanwhile I shall look forward to support and guidance from you all.

All the best.