Hello to our new A1 owners

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I'm just posting up a thread for our new Audi A1 forums. Introduce yourself here if you have an A1 and tell us what you've done or are planning on your A1.

I borrowed an A1 recently and was quite impressed by the build quality, nippyness and gadgets that it came with although it was an ugly colour.

https://www.torquecars.com/audi/a1-tuning.php

Last edited:
Hey Waynne, First post on any Forum.
Ive not long bought a 1.6 TDI A1 which is ideal as i work in the city. However going from a 140BHP to a 105BHP motor it is killing me lol.
I want to get a chip installed/ECU remap but a few places i have spoken with havent got the equipment to do this. Anyone got any plans/idea's or suggestions??

Thanks
Jolley

Ive not long bought a 1.6 TDI A1 which is ideal as i work in the city. However going from a 140BHP to a 105BHP motor it is killing me lol.
I want to get a chip installed/ECU remap but a few places i have spoken with havent got the equipment to do this. Anyone got any plans/idea's or suggestions??

Thanks
Jolley

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend! :)

I am unable to help you with your question directly, but you are definitely in the right place for the knowledge that you seek! Somebody will be along in a little while who will be able to assist you with some answers or suggestions to your query!

Good luck! :)

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

Have a chat with JF Automotive, our sponsor, the link is at the Top, I'm sure John can help you out and turn your car into a little rocket.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Morning all,

Have spoken to the two companies above and both unforntuately are unable to remap the 1.6TDi yet but are both certain that they will be able to soon.
Both are given positive answer that they are 100% they would get a 30% BHP increase and a 40% torque increase which is going to be exciting. Which means i could have a faster car then my previous motor.

Ill update once its able to be done.

hmm thought AMD would have been able to have cracked the ECU.

shark performance - who im looking to for my remap on the vag 2.0 tdi, it is an ECU out jobby - might also be an idea although they are a little far from you.
or p torque

Hello and Welcome to TorqueCars.:bigsmile:
Hope you enjoy your time with us.

Thanks
Jolley

Greetings and Welcome To Our TorqueCars Forum My Friend! :)

Morning all,

Have spoken to the two companies above and both unforntuately are unable to remap the 1.6TDi yet but are both certain that they will be able to soon.
Both are given positive answer that they are 100% they would get a 30% BHP increase and a 40% torque increase which is going to be exciting. Which means i could have a faster car then my previous motor.

Ill update once its able to be done.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back