Hello or Zdrazvuite!

Lemon

Car
Still a jay walker
Hello :amuse: !

I`m new on the board...and I am trying to save up for a car.I am here to be a diligent student in this way I`ll learn new things and see others arts*cars* and so on.

# I may write something bad :blink: and that`s why I apologize...my native language is romanian but I`m tying to fix my little problems.

Bye!
:amuse:

Thank you ... :amuse:

Charger69 ...in my opinion it`s good to see that you know something about Romania,Dacia :amuse: ... .

Thank you ... :amuse:

Charger69 ...in my opinion it`s good to see that you know something about Romania,Dacia :amuse: ... .

check out my location.
so what do know about cars, what are your future plans.
i'm looking for a car body, and start adding parts on it, wanna turn it into a high performance weekend car, not stylish crap.

I saw it :amuse: ...

I thought about a Peugeot 206 cc without that I love Mazda RX8.I decided to stay to 206 CC because I am a beginner and I think that`s ok for a girl...:amuse:
What I want to do (first I have to buy the car...of course) is to personalizate it and trying to go with 2 colors red&black or 3 red&black&gray.

That sounds really nice I hope you`ll get the performance that you want!

Last edited:
Hello there and a warm welcome to TorqueCars, Nice to have you with us and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do.

I saw it :amuse: ...

I thought about a Peugeot 206 cc without that I love Mazda RX8.I decided to stay to 206 CC because I am a beginner and I think that`s ok for a girl...:amuse:
What I want to do (first I have to buy the car...of course) is to personalizate it and trying to go with 2 colors red&black or 3 red&black&gray.

That sounds really nice I hope you`ll get the performance that you want!

the pug 206 cc is weak, also the rx-8 wasn't good as the 1994 rx-7.
however good luck.
the performance i want is 3 sec 0-100 km/h
top speed more than 280 km/h
weight less than 700kg
hp more than 500hp.

this is what i have on mind.
when it comes to nationality we might not like each other, but we're talking about cars here.
i'm albanian from macedonia.

Zdrasvute!!! Kak dela????
Tak sebe...Nadeyus ty sebya harosho chuvstwuesh :amuse:

Charger69 it is weak...but like I said I am a beginner...so first I have to take it slowly :embarrest: .Waw 3 seconds?Good luck! :)

Thank you again for the welcome posts
:amuse:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back