Hello! New Member

alucard3600

Car
2017 Sentra SRTurbo
Greetings everyone, I just purchased a 2017 Nissan Sentra SR Turbo, this is my first entry into the "tuner" car world, I have always had v8 "muscle" cars before, Mustang, G8 GT, Corvette, so I am excited to learn more about the platform, and how things differ from what I am used to.

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Sorry for my slow reply, it's been a very busy time for me at the moment but hopefully, I've caught up.

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine and look forward to Talking Cars with you.

I like the sound of this project, we love diversity and respect ALL car projects.

What mods have you done already and which ones do you recommend? What things would you like us to cover in our articles on the main site? - Feedback from our members greatly shapes what content we research and provide.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, we're all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Have you seen our new TV channel? Let us have your thoughts when you've got a chance to see it. https://www.youtube.com/torquecars

I just picked the car up Saturday, so no mods yet, but I am wanting to do a full bolt on build, turbo-back exhaust, cai, fmic, suspension, and a tune. Part of the reason I signed up here is to try and get some advice on what to buy as far as what is good, and what is not. As I said most of my expertise was on the LS style of cars from my G8gt and my c6 corvette, but I decided a little more economical car was the right course for me at the moment, though it still has the potential to have some fun.

That's good it sounds like you have a plan.Keep us posted with the progress on your project, I'm sure quite a few on here will be interested in reading about it.

Greetings everyone, I just purchased a 2017 Nissan Sentra SR Turbo, this is my first entry into the "tuner" car world, I have always had v8 "muscle" cars before, Mustang, G8 GT, Corvette, so I am excited to learn more about the platform, and how things differ from what I am used to.
Hello Bro, cool to see the joy you have had on those V8 XD nice, im looking to swap a VQ35DE into a SE-R 2003 Sentra. That deffinetly could be a NISMO car f*****ng fast.
Ported and polished Z plenum and ported heads with highflow air intake SeR altima Headers straight pipe with some loud and beauty sound (i have videos of my last maxima on youtube with all that)

Hello Bro, cool to see the joy you have had on those V8 XD nice, im looking to swap a VQ35DE into a SE-R 2003 Sentra. That deffinetly could be a NISMO car f*****ng fast.
Ported and polished Z plenum and ported heads with highflow air intake SeR altima Headers straight pipe with some loud and beauty sound (i have videos of my last maxima on youtube with all that)
The main difference is, and I guess its just this platform, is the lack of community for this, at least not much I can find anyway. Like as far as tuning and just over all info, its pretty barebones for the b17 platform.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back