Hello from Vietnam.

hongkonggti

Car
Golf MK1 Gti
My fiancé thinks I'm mad! We're on holiday in Asia and all I can think about is what tuning and handling modifications I'm going to make to my Mk1 golf gti when I get back to the UK.

Any advice would be welcomed. It's running a standard 1.8 8v engine with a K&N panel filter and a 2" Jetex exhaust.

I'm not looking for silly power gains, something around the 130bhp mark is what I'm aiming for.

Look forward to hearing from anyone who can help advise me on the best way to approach this.

Thanks,

Justin

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend! :)

I am unable to help you with your question directly, but hopefully somebody can point you in the right direction for the knowledge that you seek!

Good luck buddy and I hope your enjoying the holiday! :)

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back