Hello from the oldest boy racer in town

valvebounce

Wrench Pro
Car
corsa b 1400 i 1994
I am pushing 70yrs old,and have been fascinated by motors for what seems like forever.
I worked for General Motors Holden as an experimental toolmaker apprentice in the early sixties.
The hotrod scene was all the go at that period.I have seen some brilliant creations.Big V8 lumps etc .I have even driven a"57 Chevy"
I have a VW 1.9 diesel estate, which originated in Wolfsburg.I have de-catted it and adjusted the "Breathing"
It runs like a dream.
I am looking forward to discussing projects on this site,I think it could be right up my alley.:cool:

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending time with us over the months to come. You joined a couple of days back so I guess you know what we're about and what it's like in here.

You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

I belong to many forums, but keep coming back here as it seems to be populated by reasonable humans. Too many 'up their own posteriers' and cliques on a lot of the other forums.

We are not the most technical of sites, but we deal in real world mods and try to keep advice and discussions at a sensible technical level where all can join in (with a few nutty exceptions!)

Hello it's great to meet you. You'll love the forums and site, I spend loads of time on here and it gets quite addictive.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back