hello from the land of sheep

e30wyn

Wrench Pro
Car
e30 2.5 wide arch
hi evryone found this site bored in work so joined up.
i have an e30 drift schlaag and enjoy it alot.
getting into drifting so any advice for a relative newbie welcome. thnks

Hello there matey! I have relatives that live in Wrexham, do they still have that excellent bakery in the high street?

Don't know much about drifting myself but I do know you need a locked rear diff. You done many mods to you E30 yet?

Ah, a New Zealander, welcome. got a barby on the go yet? get some shrimp on there mate! :lol::lol::lol:

only joking, a warm welcome from me

thanks guys, and yes a bit got a 1.6 box with a 1.6 welded diff. m3 wide arches and mtech bodykit but not one of them horrible chav spaceship looking things, m3 leathers and a few other bits an pieces. its a work in progress:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.
It is great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

It sounds like you have a great project on your hands.

What cars have you owned in the past then?

Do feel free to get involved in our other threads too, the more the merrier as they say and we are friendly (being friendly is actually a forum rule!:))

hi have had quite a few cars in the past bt not many of interest lmao, best ones have been my pulsar,cavalier gsi2000, e30 325, a few metro track toys, and the best by far my cavalier ls 1.7td with 340,000 miles on her.

same as always mate js more police out to get us nw.
cant go anywhere without getting pulled if ur car looks even slightly non standard:mad:
how long a go did u live down here dude??

same as always mate js more police out to get us nw.
cant go anywhere without getting pulled if ur car looks even slightly non standard:mad:
how long a go did u live down here dude??

Moved to Anglesey when I was young. Most of my family still live in Wrexham. Used to go there most week ends as a kid as me Mam and Dad split. Spent a lot of time in Ponki. Me Uncle and Grandperands live in Bangor on Dee. My Uncle still has a British Bike shop in Werxham. No the place well. It had changed a bit since I was last there. All the roads through High Town have changed.

Great night out like. Central Station on a Friday night. They still do bottles for a pound a pop on a Friday?

yeah im on it 2moz lmao:D
only ever go to central everywhere else full of chavs!!
You'll have to give us a shout next time your down dude:bigsmile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back