Hello from Thailand !!!! its raining cats and dogs here

pinkiedan

Car
1956 chev belair
Ex- pat now living in Thailand, currently swearing at a 56 chevy belair up on axle stands waitng for my re furbished starter motor to be done:love: its an apparent love affair with yank tanks. Well, no more for me, when fixed will sell the damn thing. Any of you out there in dear ol blighty need anything out here, which you are having difficulty finding I maybe able to source for you out here. At the moment setting up my own workshop for customising big bikes so look out for more postings in the near future. Have just done a full colour change on an Englishmans Toyota Vigo pick up out here, modifications also done, cost him under 1500 quid for the whole lot, will post pics this weekend. Bet you cant get that done at that price in England....... and have so many Beautiful women to look at, at the same time..

Have a happy winter..... Danny:lol:

Greetings and Welcome to TorqueCars My Friend! :)

Hi Danny, sorry but you will have to wait until you have made 10 posts before you will be allowed to upload any photos I'm afraid. This is done to help discourage spamming. Have a look around the forum and get involved in some of the threads, you will reach 10 posts in no time at all. :)

T9 man.

Turbo nutter and P.G, thank you for the welcome, I hope that in the future I can contribute to the site, once again thank you.:bigsmile:

Last edited:
Welcome pnnkiedan, I lived between Rayong & Sattahip for 7 years, loved every minute new Izuzu D-Max & a Ford Ranger, used to be a real nice place to live till the Russian's arrived, take care dan, don't let the mozzie's bite.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back