Hello from Texas!

ELANTRAGANG

Car
Hyundai Elantra GLS
My name is Michael Silguero and I drive a 2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS which has a 1.8 Nu inline 4 cylinder. It uses MPI and it has an auto-slapshift transmission. I have 157 thousand miles on it and the last I would say 20 thousand miles have been aggressively driven. I have modified the exhaust slightly to produce more flow and sound. Definitely added decibels to it but not so obnoxiously. I'm ranging in 145-155 horsepower. I plan on doing some serious modification in the future money is tight I'm sure like for everyone right now. I also own a 2021 Elantra SEL which my wife drives. We both drive it but thats her car for now. We plan on saving some more and trying real hard to get the Elantra N but we will see how that all pans out. For now, I love cars, I love all cars period. I have gotten real caught up in the Hyundai craze because it's legitimately happening right now Hyundai is taking over for real look out guys! They're great cars now honestly better than most of anything right now honestly. We drove everything before choosing the Elantra. Nothing compares at all seriously.

As I've said I love to talk cars and just generally need out with the car life. I could be excited about a three-cylinder as much as a 12. Pick my brain and let's come up with a new stance for the car scene. Some people are too caught up in winning races and some are too caught up looking better than all. People can appreciate all and what they have also achieved if there's more dialog between each other. Just gotta talk to each and learn new and different ways.

Thanks guys have a good one!

By the way, favorite style of racing is rally. Favorite music to ride to is Drum n Bass.
Favorite car is the Toyota Supra Mk4.
My dad owns an R8 RWS. Not claiming it just sharing lol.

Hello and welcome to a man who comes across a bit like me and seems to love driving |B

Your choice of a Hyundai I 30N or the I 20N as a future toy is an excellent one and you will absolutely love whatever model you buy but to really enjoy it you will need to track it to appreciate just how hard they go and how much grip they have from the suspension settings that were tweaked after many laps at the "Green Hell " Nürburgring

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin!

So sorry for my very slow reply, I've been looking after my mum who is very poorly at the moment - family always comes first.

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine and look forward to Talking Cars with you.

What are your plans for your car? What mods have you done already and which ones do you recommend? What things would you like us to cover in our articles on the main site? - Feedback from our members greatly shapes what content we research and provide.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back