hello from scotland

ptw

Car
impreza wrx
hi all my names peter im from scotland i own a 1996 impreza wrx which ive had 4 1/2 years its a brilliant car and cant see myself parting with her
ive added some subtle mods but nothing to much
she has 285000kms on the clock (or 176600miles)and still drives great
im a member of several subaru clubs and formus where ive made some good friends and there is someone always there with an answer to any questions you may have
i found this site by chance and its very extensive
here is a couple of pics of my car
033.jpg

032.jpg

021.jpg

many thanks and maybe converse with some of you

Hi, your post got stuck in the moderation queue because you need 10 posts before you are allowed to post up any photos or URL links. I have approved it for you this time, have a look around and get involved in some of the threads and you will soon hit 10 posts.

T9 man
Moderator.

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.

You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

thanks for the warm welcome and comments on my car ive probably got the scoob the way i want it
not to sound big headed but i am very proud,ive made the shortlist in a competition in a popular car magazine dedicated to the impreza here in the uk(sorry not sure about plugging rights)if anyone wishes to give me a nod i thankyou very much
i may not always post but i do visits may car forums on a regular basis so will be back browsing soon
thanks again
peter

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back