Hello from Scotland (Brand Newbie)

djkwikfit

Car
Mazda 3 Sport
WoW, Sorry I,m Late but i have been searching for you all for 50yrs (Pmsl) Yes im easily distracted & one of the Funniest people i know. Username Djkwik-Fit (Long Story) but involved working with Tyres & then Evolved into the guy that stands on a stage playing Music at party`s. Gave it up 10yrs Ago due to Suddenly realising this is Rubbish. However Music is Still as important to me as My Wife / Kids / Cats / 2 Grand-kids / Vodka / Tobacco / Mazda3 Sport. Although that Order of Appearance can Change at any Given Moment lol. Ok Im Stopping Now otherwise my next 9 Posts are Going to be empty :) Ian from Scotland

WoW, Sorry I,m Late but i have been searching for you all for 50yrs (Pmsl) Yes im easily distracted & one of the Funniest people i know. Username Djkwik-Fit (Long Story) but involved working with Tyres & then Evolved into the guy that stands on a stage playing Music at party`s. Gave it up 10yrs Ago due to Suddenly realising this is Rubbish. However Music is Still as important to me as My Wife / Kids / Cats / 2 Grand-kids / Vodka / Tobacco / Mazda3 Sport. Although that Order of Appearance can Change at any Given Moment lol. Ok Im Stopping Now otherwise my next 9 Posts are Going to be empty :) Ian from Scotlan

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back