Hello from Phoenix, AZ

KasRM

Car
Grand Am SE 2.4L
Hi everybody. My name is Reinaldo Castellano. I have a 01 Grand AM Se 2.4L, the only car I ever had, almost 255k miles on it. I got it back in Jan, 2012 and plan to keep or rebuilt it. I had made some little mods to it. Hope to have fun and learn here.

Hi and welcome to what has to be the most friendly car nut site ever.

Wile most of us will be unfamiliar with your car, modding any car follows a well worn path so how do you use it ,street ,drags,auto x etc ?

Most importantly do it right and it will put a big :) on your face every time you fire it up.

This is a street car, 4 banger. I have done some little mods: custom ram air intake and air filter, Bolton premiere muffler, oil catch can, radio upgrade (JVC 910bt) and I removed the headliner (went to Wal-Mart and bought 2 yard of fabric and I restored it). Besides, I installed sound deadening and heat insulator on top of the headliner, inside the doors and trunk. I am planning to turbo it. After researching and crunching numbers, I went to a junkyard and pulled a turbo from a 04 Saab 9-3 2.0t, which is in good shape. I a, looking to 200hp total. Car came with 150 hp at @5600 rpm. This is the project.

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Nice to have you along.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back