Hello from me

stamford

Pro Tuner
Car
MG ZS200
Hello fellow forum members.

I came across this site by pure chance and thought I'd take a closer look.

I'm an oldish petrolhead, been tinkering with cars for years, used to build and race grasstrack cars from production up to supersaloon. Also done some track testing and a fair few track days.

I also used to belong to a Vauxhall club in the 80's when I used to own a Firenza, Magnum and HSX Chevette. So am pretty familiar with most marques. My list of previous cars is more like and A to Z! Current one is a record 4 years and it's staying!

Mechanical Engineer by trade.

Looking forward to making a contribution.

Hello & welcome, that's a very cool list of past cars. I hope to start doing some (novice) track days next year, so your advice will be very much appreciated. :bigsmile:

My fully populated list of past cars is a shock, not many exotic cars, but unusual ones. Best ones have been track cars. I have also owned a few duds!

Wow just read your profile, That's an impressive career. You must have met a fair few famous faces, I have to say I'm very jealous!:bigsmile: do you still work in motor sport now?

Wow just read your profile, That's an impressive career. You must have met a fair few famous faces, I have to say I'm very jealous!:bigsmile: do you still work in motor sport now?

Cheers!

No, not in motorsport anymore as the company I was working for went bust and that was years ago! Not much claim to fame really, did some R&D for Janspeed when they were running their Nissan Primeras in the BTCC in the early 90's. Carried out some bike development work for Team Read and Ray Stringer mostly 750 Superbikes, again early 90's, was a busy time.

Hello fellow forum members.

I came across this site by pure chance and thought I'd take a closer look.

I'm an oldish petrolhead, been tinkering with cars for years, used to build and race grasstrack cars from production up to supersaloon. Also done some track testing and a fair few track days.

I also used to belong to a Vauxhall club in the 80's when I used to own a Firenza, Magnum and HSX Chevette. So am pretty familiar with most marques. My list of previous cars is more like and A to Z! Current one is a record 4 years and it's staying!

Mechanical Engineer by trade.

Looking forward to making a contribution.
hi mate, welcome to tc, im sure your knoledge will be helpfull

Hello and a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. Its good to have you along, and nice to have another brain to pick!;)

How did you find us then? You said by accident - if I can recreate that accident a few 1000 times we'd have loads of new members?

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I was searching for something via google and your forum popped up, so I took a look and decided to register.

It's not as if I need another forum to log on to :bigsmile: I belong to a few already and site owner on another, so my time is taken up!

But this one looked interesting due to the subject matter and marques covered as I have owned a fair few cars in my time on this planet!

Thanks for the warm welcome.

It's not as if I need another forum to log on to :bigsmile: I belong to a few already and site owner on another, so my time is taken up!

Hi. Who is your forum for? Might be better than this one :)

Oh Great. Thought I'd seen the last of you :rolleyes: Oh well!

By the way og you put too many N's in my name and there was no punctuation at the end of the sentence? :lol: :lol:

hey and welcome stamford, your expertise may come in handy for alot of members who have the older cars and those who are wanting to start racing.

waynne by og a MGZS maybe then he'll leave quietly :lol:

Oh Great. Thought I'd seen the last of you :rolleyes: Oh well!

By the way og you put too many N's in my name and there was no punctuation at the end of the sentence? :lol: :lol:

No chance, this site is actually pretty good :)

Right..... N's shouldn't have an apostrophe as it's a plural (unless the ' is for the missing Ns). Same mistake as the grocers' banana's :)

And, anyway, your Mum started it :)

I was using the emoticon as the punctuation at the end of the sentence ;)

hey and welcome stamford, your expertise may come in handy for alot of members who have the older cars and those who are wanting to start racing.

waynne by og a MGZS maybe then he'll leave quietly :lol:

A Very nice car, but not for me so I will be hanging around for a while yet :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back