Hello from MadRod and his Cosworth

Re: Hi

Lol fair play youth! Love Sierra Cossies and some of my mates are massive Ford fans. Did you go to Ford Fair this year?

No the car has been having major work done & i get it back early October, have owned it since 1996.

Hi there and a very warm welcome to you. You'll have to post us up some pics when you get to 10 posts we'd love to see it.

Is it the whale tail or the Sapphire? It sounds like you've done a few bits to the engine from your other posts;) Tell us more?

Ah, at last someone older than me on this forum :)

I trust Mrs Rod was still speaking to you when you got home on Sunday :)

Yes !!
Great to find an old fellow petrolhead with an understanding wife like mine :mrgreen:.

Where can I find an understanding woman then? :lol:

Welcome Rod. Your car sounds absolutely amazing. I do hope your going to post up some pics for us of it. How much do you think you have spent on it so far then?

Where can I find an understanding woman then? :lol:

Welcome Rod. Your car sounds absolutely amazing. I do hope your going to post up some pics for us of it. How much do you think you have spent on it so far then?

The cost :embarrest: dread to think :D.

I've done some digging - it didn't take long. Your car is truly amazing rod.

Still just a Petrol head like all you guys, started with a Supercharged Healey back in the early 60's & then into Minis.

I'm in awe and admiration Rod! 8.7:1 comp ratio as well, I'd have expected 7 or 8:1 like all these big boost Ford fannys do. Who gas flowed your head? What made you stick with standard size exhaust valves? (I am on my build too).

Yes !!
Great to find an old fellow petrolhead with an understanding wife like mine :mrgreen:.

It does make life a lot easier being married to a fellow petrolhead.

My wife says she only married me for my car :)