Hello from CNY

rice13039

Car
2018 Buick Regal
Hello!

I am from Central New York (the parts of NY above the city). I own a 2018 Buick Regal Sportback 2.0L. Joined to get ideas of what to mod and how to find the parts. Finding aftermarket parts for the "Buick" version of the car has been a pain so I am hoping that the European owners of the Opel/Vauxhall Insignia mk2 will be able to at least steer me in the right direction

So far the only mods I have done is outside cosmetic. Rear GSI diffuser, rear spoiler, front bumper lip, and darkened side turn signals. I do plan on aftermarket rims and possibly going up to 19/20 " tires this summer

I would like to get more performance out of her as well. I have read about a german company that will reprogram the transmission and remove the awful torque limiters as well as and American co called Trifecta that will retune my engine. I would like to beef up the suspension (strut brace, etc) as well as lower her by 30mm

But thats my story. So hello!

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin!

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine and look forward to Talking Cars with you.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back