Hello From Chicoutimi (Canada)

A

AlainGervais

Hello!, My name is Alain and I am from Chicoutimi, Québec Canada. I own a 370Z Sport Touring 2014.

I like your forum, because you mention facts and not only opinion. That is important to me.

I arlready did some modifications on my car, I replaced de OEM cat back exhaust, air filters, deleted the PCV system, and air intake tubes.

Next mods are the suspension and headers.

So that about it for now...have a nice day.

Hi and welcome Alain it's good to have you on board :)
You seem to have the mod list in order so what do you use the Z for ? just as a daily driver or weekend motorsport ?

Hi and Thanks for the welcome TCJBOLDIE, I use the Z only on beautiful day as a daily driver. When I finish with the modifications, I will try a weekend motorsport (first with an instructor if possible).
By the way I do not use translator of some sort, I want to practice my writing, so it is possible that my english "sound" strange, usually I write and speak in french. Sorry.

Alain your English is way better than my French .V(

May I suggest that you get some instruction first so you will be better equipped for the first event as you will learn about cornering lines such as entry ,apex and exit points as well as late braking ( that makes the straights longer) and trail braking ?

Hope this helps you understand :)

" my English sounds strange " OR "my English may sound strange"|B

Oups! I forgot the "S" again...
Thank you for the informations and tips about getting instructions before the event.

It will help for sure.

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin, sorry for my slow reply.

That sounds like an awesome project. What are your plans for it long term?

Thank you so much for joining up and introducing yourself.

It's nice to have an enthusiastic member like you along, I hope you're enjoying the site. Please start up a project thread and share your experiences with all our other members and I wish you all the best in your project.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Thank you for the "warm welcome" Obi Waynne. Do not worry, I have a lot of questions for my Z project. Since I bought the car, I'm missing time but in 14 months, I will be retired, so the only thing that will stop me is $$.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back