Hello from a Renault Megane Coupe MK1 owner

ndphoto

Car
Seat Leon 1M 1.8T
Hi all,

My name is Andy, im from the Netherlands and I'm a amateur photographer and a System admin (full time). Im currently driving a Renault Megane Coupe MK1 1.6e 8v.

I always liked this car and last year I bought one and been fixing and optimizing/tuning it with great pleasure. Its quite an easy car to work on, a Haynes manual has helped me on more than one occasion.

Currently I've done:
-Supersprint exhaust manifold (heatwrapped)
-Straight decat pipe (heatwrapped)
-Elia Tuning muffler (90mm)
-NGK Iridium plugs
-FSE Powerboost valve (PBV)
-Pipercross Venom intake + Ltec Duct
-Koni STR.T kit (dampers + springs)
-Toora strut bar (front)

Im always searching for more performance and maintaning a reasonable fuel consumption (high end power gains do not concern me much).

Some pictures

Underbonnet view 07/30/2011 by AndyRamdin / ND-Photo.nl, on Flickr

Glory by AndyRamdin / ND-Photo.nl, on Flickr

Sitting on 17" Oxigin rims by AndyRamdin / ND-Photo.nl, on Flickr

-More pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/andyramdin

Last edited by a moderator:
May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.

You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

The car is looking great! I like the pics. What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

@Waynne
Maybe a camshaft swap, but Im also thinking into swapping my car for a 2.0 litre 16v or something, although a 2.0l engine is also a fuel guzzler ;)

@T9 man
Thanks a lot!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back