Hello everyone

huntaway365

Car
Fuga 450GT
Hi everyone.
I'm in NZ and have a 2005 Fuga 450gt s with only 65000 kms on it. Also a 2007 skyline 350gt sp
I would like the Fuga to sound like a V8, any ideas?

Heya! everyone should know the Skyline without the Nissan or not :D And not sure if it'll make it sound like a V8 specifically but the wonders exhuasts do is very visible, mate in his little Hatchback Ford pops up and you'd think a supercar is driving by, although on others it sounds like someone stepped on a cats tail and put it on speaker. But the usual exhuast and/or induction kits are usually a go to for meatier sounds.

Otherwise engine wise no clue from me hopefully someone else has ideas =)

I should have been more specific, both are JDM cars. And the Fuga or M45 in the USA is a 4.5ltr V8. Which is a very quiet sounding V8. I'll end up taking it to a exhaust shop, when I can afford it

Oh right sorry, didn't realize it's already a V8 lol, yeah then I'd say exhuast + intake + a remap, the programming may have (they tend to always do) make it quieter so the average user can enjoy the ride more as oppose to the enthuisiasts who like to hear their cars :)

That's just my general knowledge though, not sure specifically about that car but those 3 tend to apply ro every modern vehicle. I'm in the same boat though, long time saving for the exhuast as they cost a LOT ^^ putting some cheaper mods on before that for now ~

Just checked it out & only thing missing is some shades on that Fuga aha, and yeah mate should be able to isnert some pictures, a bunch of tools up here to import photos :)

Wanted a Skyline earlier but insurance for me is way too much as I'm still early now mid twenties.

1670960681965.png

hah fair enough yeah I could just afford afford a few but then insurance was like £3,500+ for me lol.
And yup UK, don't think many at all get imported but the 2nd hand market's got quite a few around the place. JDM scene around here is still popular since everyone loves the MS5's7's & 8's and then your typical Fast & Furious mobile's and all :)

Went for the typical hatchback myself, affordable, small and great for pakrign and driving in the tight lanes here, the small/cuteness appeals to me, now saving for a customer exhuast and will put an induction kit on it after 2 months ish.

Greetings and a warm welcome to you from me, Waynne, the forum admin. I would like to apologize for my delayed response to your joining request and any messages you may have sent recently. Unfortunately, I had to deal with some family health problems, and recently, I contracted Covid, which caused the delay.

But now that I'm feeling better, I'm thrilled to welcome you all to our community. Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourselves, and I'm excited to hear about your passion for automotive projects and interests. I'm confident you'll find a wealth of information and friendly members here.

At TorqueCars, we are enthusiasts of all types of automotive projects, from minor tweaks to full-blown builds. Our forum is a great place to connect with like-minded people and to learn more about cars.

Our website has a vast amount of information, and our members are always happy to help with any questions you may have. We're all here to support each other and share our experiences.

We take pride in being one of the friendliest car communities around, and we are committed to maintaining a welcoming and respectful atmosphere. So please feel free to participate in discussions and start new ones. We want to hear from you and learn from your experiences.

Finally, I would like to invite you to check out our new television channel on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/torquecars. We're thrilled to share more content with you, and we appreciate your feedback. After watching some of our videos, please let us know what you think.

Thank you for joining TorqueCars, and I'm looking forward to "talking cars" with you.

Best regards,

Waynne

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back