hello everyone

globetrotter

Car
st170 three door
hi there 59year old newbie here just swapped my nissan skyline for a st170, very impressed with the ford not sure what mods to do yet. had to stop work through ill health so any mods will have to be if and when i can afford them, any advice will be seized upon cheers.

Hello and welcome to the site mate sorry to hear about your health.

how are you finding the differnece between the skyline and the focus ?
the focus is a much more useable motor it hasnt got the kick you in the wotsits acceleration and the turn heads looks but the skyline is a very overrated car,the imprezza is a better allround car. the focus can wear many hats ,and does most jobs with ease.

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.

You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.
What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Welcome Globetrotter,, you'll find this is the best car site around,,my freind just sold his RS, got it upto 405bhp & got bored so he got the new Skyline 650,,

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back