Hello everyone!!!

Rim

Car
Saab Aero 9.3 TTiD
Hello, I'm Rim. Living south of Paris France and I just joined the Torque Cars forum this evening.
I'm driving a Saab 9.3 Aero TTiD 180. Circa 2009.
In terms of "tuning", I'd like to modify the intake and cooling systems before considering a remapping, etc...
I would welcome any comments, questions, suggestions, success stories along these lines from other members whether they be Saab owners or otherwise. I'm looking forward to reading you and to contributing to this forum. :lol:

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any. Please post your question up in the Saab forums for tips and suggestions as this is just a welcome thread.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Thanks for the friendly welcome everyone :lol:
Just surfing quickly last evening I think I saw a Saab group. Since Saab is a primary interest in joining the Torque Cars forum I'll be keeping a close watch there. If I can contribute, I will.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back